42nd International Conference of the Stress, Trauma, Anxiety and Resilience Society will be held online in July 2021
In the light of the recent developments regarding the corona virus pandemic, it was decided that the 2021 STAR Conference, which was scheduled to take place in Haifa, Israel, will take place in an online format.
Currently, the Local Organizers evaluates options on the most suitable online format. More information on dates, submissons, and fees will shortly be online. The conference website will be updated regularly.
On the route to Haifa 2021, we kindly remind you that STAR organizes an online meeting that will be held on the 5th of March 2021, from 2 to 6pm (CET Winter time).
The purpose of this event is to
- present and discuss current research with an emphasis on COVID-19 (submissions regarding other topics are also welcome)
- initiate cross-cultural research on the COVID-19 pandemic
- revitalize connections among members and friends of STAR
- update you about the exciting changes that our Society has undergone in recent months!
- communicate more details about the 42nd STAR International Conference, which is scheduled to take place in July 2021.
Please note during the Online Meeting on March 5 there will be no keynotes, but only short presentations of 5 minutes each. A panel of 4 to 5 presentations may also be submitted as a symposium. We encourage submissons regarding any topic related to stress, trauma, and anxiety, although an emphasis will be on research related to COVID-19.
If you would like to participate as a speaker and share your research findings during the online meeting on March 5, 2021, please contact our Secretary Prof. Paulina Arenas Landgrave and send (a) the name of your presentation, (b) the authors, and (c) a short abstract (no longer than 250 words) before February 8th, 2021.
The Organizing Committee and the STAR Board