41st International Conference of the Stress and Anxiety Research Society postponed to 2021
In the light of the recent developments regarding the corona virus, it was decided to cancel and postpone the 2020 STAR Conference, which was scheduled to take place in Haifa, Israel, from July 13th to 16th. This means, the 41st STAR Conference will take place in Haifa during the summer of 2021.
The conference website will be updated regularly and cover topics like the refund of the conference registration fees.
To enable scientific and interpersonal exchange, an online meeting will take place on 15th and 16th of July 2020 with the following preliminary schedule. To take part in the meeting, the respective links will be announced shortly.
15.07.2020 (between 2 – 6 p.m. Central European Summer time).
- Keynote: “Back to life, back to reality: Coping with stress and anxiety during the Coronavirus pandemic and facing the future” by Prof. Yuval Palgi (Haifa University, Israel)
- Ceremonies: Student Award, Early Career Award, Lifetime Career Award
- Early Career Award address: “Mapping out the interplay: Towards a network approach to anxiety- and stress-related processes! by Prof. Alexandre Heeren (UCLouvain, Belgium).
- Panel on COVID-19 research
16.07.2020 (between 2 – 5 p.m. Central European Summer time).
- Panel on coping approaches and good practice to deal with COVID-19 in daily and professional life
- National representatives meeting
- Business meeting including handover of STAR presidency and information about upcoming conferences